Lincoln Day Dinner
We are excited to have Lt. Colonel Oliver North as our keynote speaker for this year's dinner. Lt. Col. North has had an extraordinary career, and is the current president of the National Rifle Association. We believe you will find his comments entertaining and compelling. In addition, we will have a silent auction and a live auction during the evening.
5:30 - Cocktails
6:15 - Dinner, Program, and Live Auction
Dinner Entree Choices:
- Fresh Filet of Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce and Capers
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet Mignon with Applejack Sauce
- Chef's Select Vegetarian Entree
- Chef's Select Gluten-Free Entree
VIP Event with Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Limited Tickets Available)
4:30 - includes a professional photo with Lt. Col. North, an autographed book, one free drink, and hors d'oeuvres.
- We encourage early reservations because it is likely that the event will sell out. In addition, reservations made before January 31 will be at the discounted, early bird rate of $100 per person for the dinner and program. After January 31, the reservations will be at $125 per person for the dinner and program.
- Reservations can be made online by clicking the PURCHASE TICKETS button or you can mail your check and reservation to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
- Whether you make reservations online or by mail, please download and return the Guest Information Sheet to Chairman@TazewellGOP.org or by mail to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
Contact Jim Rule, (309) 208-9930, Chairman@TazewellGOP.org
Vivian Hagaman, (309) 360-8238, email@example.com
21 Blackjack Blvd
East Peoria, IL 61611
Google map and directions