We are proud to offer Central Illinois candidates the opportunity for a workshop with nationally recognized leaders.
The Leadership Institute trains conservatives
Founded in 1979 by its president, Morton C. Blackwell, LI provides training in campaigns, fundraising, grassroots organizing, youth politics, and communications. The Institute teaches conservatives of all ages how to succeed in politics, government, and the media.
Angela Faulkner of the Leadership Institute
Contact Angela with your questions.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
"Make a perfect list of voters, and ascertain with certainty for whom they will vote, and on Election Day see that every Whig is brought to the polls." Abraham Lincoln
The Campaign Management Workshop teaches you how to manage or contribute to a winning campaign. You will learn to create a campaign, finance, and communications plan.
Additional on-demand content, which complements this material, is available to program enrollees.
Ideal attendees are campaign staff, candidates, volunteers, activists, and anyone interested in impacting public policy.
Attendees will learn how to:
• Develop a campaign strategy
• Create a campaign structure and organization
• Hire and fire staff and consultants
• Research your district, constituents, and opponent
• Conduct voter outreach and get-out-the-vote strategies
Registration is $25 including lunch.
WHO SHOULD REGISTER:
Conservative Central Illinois candidates for the following non-partisan offices in the April 4 election:
- City Government (Mayor, President, Alderperson, Commissioner, Trustee)
- Education - Community College District
- Education - School Boards (Elementary and High School)
- Fire Protection District
- Library Districts
- Park Districts
- Public Water District
360 N Wilmor Rd
Washington, IL 61571
Google map and directions