Tazewell County Republicans arrange quite a variety of events including breakfasts, parades, social gatherings and, of course, the annual Lincoln Day Dinner.
Leave Illinois Without Moving - Demand a New State!
The U.S. Constitution gives us the right to split from Illinois and form a new state. Join us to hear about how the process works. Featured speakers will include:
- State Rep. Brad Halbrook (R-Shelbyville)
- Jim Marter, former Chairman, Kendall County Republicans
- Paul Preston, Founder of New California
Hope to see you there!
Lincoln Day Dinner
We are excited to have Lt. Colonel Oliver North as our keynote speaker for this year's dinner. Lt. Col. North has had an extraordinary career, and is the current president of the National Rifle Association. We believe you will find his comments entertaining and compelling. In addition, we will have a silent auction and a live auction during the evening.
5:30 - Cocktails
6:15 - Dinner, Program, and Live Auction
Dinner Entree Choices:
- Fresh Filet of Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce and Capers
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet Mignon with Applejack Sauce
- Chef's Select Vegetarian Entree
- Chef's Select Gluten-Free Entree
VIP Event with Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Limited Tickets Available)
4:30 - includes a professional photo with Lt. Col. North, an autographed book, one free drink, and hors d'oeuvres.
- We encourage early reservations because it is likely that the event will sell out. In addition, reservations made before January 31 will be at the discounted, early bird rate of $100 per person for the dinner and program. After January 31, the reservations will be at $125 per person for the dinner and program.
- Reservations can be made online by clicking the PURCHASE TICKETS button or you can mail your check and reservation to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
- Whether you make reservations online or by mail, please download and return the Guest Information Sheet to Chairman@TazewellGOP.org or by mail to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
Contact Jim Rule, (309) 208-9930, Chairman@TazewellGOP.org
Vivian Hagaman, (309) 360-8238, email@example.com