Lincoln Day Dinner
We are excited to have Lt. Colonel Oliver North as our keynote speaker for this year's dinner. Lt. Col. North has had an extraordinary career, and is the current president of the National Rifle Association.
The Tazewell County Republican Lincoln Day Dinner is our major fundraiser of the year. We have to fight the progressive Liberal agenda on all fronts and our hard-working elected Republican officials in Springfield cannot do it alone now that Democrats have a super-majority. Our agenda is simple; raise money, energize our base and recruit good people who can run and win at all levels.
Lt. Col. North's inspiring message along with the silent and live auctions planned for the evening will be remembered for years to come and will be a gala you will not want to miss.
5:30 - Cocktails
6:15 - Dinner, Program, and Live Auction
Dinner Entree Choices:
- Fresh Filet of Salmon with Lemon Butter Sauce and Capers
- Bacon Wrapped Pork Filet Mignon with Applejack Sauce
- Chef's Select Vegetarian Entree
- Chef's Select Gluten-Free Entree
VIP Event with Lt. Colonel Oliver North (Limited Tickets Available)
4:30 - includes a professional photo with Lt. Col. North, an autographed book, one free drink, and hors d'oeuvres.
- Reservations can now be made in the amount of $100 per person for the dinner and program.
- Reservations can be made online by clicking the PURCHASE TICKETS button or you can mail your check and reservation to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
- Whether you make reservations online or by mail, please download and return the Guest Information Sheet to [email protected] or by mail to Tazewell County GOP, 1000 Court Street, Pekin, IL 61554
Contact Jim Rule, (309) 208-9930, [email protected]
Vivian Hagaman, (309) 360-8238, [email protected]
21 Blackjack Blvd
East Peoria, IL 61611
Google map and directions